MAKSUT KHAKIM KAYRGELDIULY
General Director (Chairman of the Management Board)
Born in 1978 in Pavlodar region.
Education: Kazakh National Technical University.
Specialty “Design, construction and operation of gas and oil pipelines and gas and oil storages”.
University of Houston. Specialty “Master of Business Administration”.
2003 – Engineer at the international company Chevron (Houston, USA).
2004-2005 – Engineer and coordinator in the international company AGIP KKO (London, UK).
2005-2007 — Coordinator in Total Company (Paris, France).
2007-2015 — Commercial Director, First Deputy General Director of Kazakh-Chinese Pipeline LLP.
2015-2016 — Deputy General Director for Capital Construction and Overhaul of KazTransOil JSC.
2016-2017 – Head of Development of KazStroyService JSC.
2017-2018 — Executive Director of Lukoil LCA LLP.
2019-2021 — Advisor to the General Director of Atyrau Oil Refinery LLP.
2021-2022 – Executive Director of JSC Passenger Transportation.
In April 2022, he was appointed General Director (Chairman of the Management Board) of KazTransGas Aimak JSC
SHALOV SHOTA IGIBAEVICH
Deputy General Director on Economics and Finance (member of the Board)
DZHIENBEKOV ZHASULAN MUKHTAROVICH
Law department director (member of the Board)
Born on February 13, 1985 in Shymkent
– L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Bachelor of State and Local Government (2007).
– Karaganda State University named after E. A. Buketov, Bachelor of Law (2010).
– Kazakh-Russian University, Bachelor of Political Science (2012),
– WARWICK UNIVERSITY, Master of Public Policy (2014).
– Leading specialist, expert, chief expert, Head of the Department of Intellectual Property Rights of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2007-2017);
– On April 3, 2017, he was appointed Director of the Legal Department of KazTransGas Aimak, JSC.