To the legal entities

How legal entities can connect the gas?

For gasification of new facilities, construction of new pipelines (including the replacement of existing pipelines), change in diameter or location (transfer) of existing pipelines, etc. contact your local gas distribution companies for specifications (for designing gasification facilities).

— Letter (statement) to the Technical Director of the JSC “KazTransGaz Aimak” (or the chief engineer of production branch) with the request of the specification extradition with an indication of scheduled volume of facility’s maximum hour gas consumption;

— Copy of the state act on the ground, real property title documents, where the facility is located, or notarization of the agreement of the real property owner for the facility gasification;

— Copy of the facility technical passport;

— Technical data of the gas consuming equipment in gas consumption and pressure;

— Constituent (registration) documents of the customer;

— Topographic survey where the facility is located with adjacent territory, on a scale of M 1:500.

Designing and production of construction works can be made by organizations that have state licenses or conclude a contract with the gas distribution companies (PB JSC “KTGA”) in their region.

A contract for technical and emergency services (legal entities, individual entrepreneurs who use non-residential buildings/facilities/buildings/structures)

Conclude a contract for technical and emergency services with PB JSC “KazTransGaz Aimak” or organizations licensed to perform these types of operations (equipped with the necessary machinery, equipment, materials and qualified personnel).