House gasification in the regions of the JSC “KazTransGaz Aymak” presence is being made in the following order:
1. Preparation of technical specifications (hereinafter — TS) from the regional production branches of the JSC “KTGAymak.”
Documents required obtaining technical conditions to individuals:
- Application to the Technical Director of the JSC «KTGAymak» (or chief engineer of the production branch) with the request to issue TC (with an indication of the maximum hourly consumption);
- A copy of the identity card of the owner of the facility;
- A copy of the State act on land, title documents for real property where the facility is located, or notarized consent of the owner of real estate for the gasification facility;
- A copy of the technical passport on gasification house (object); Technical Data gas appliances flow and pressure;
- Location of object (must be described in detail, for fast finding its scheme or route map without additional oral explanations);
2. On the basis of specifications developed gasification project of a house.
3. Perform construction work in accordance with the approved project*.
4. Implemented acceptance of the completed project.
5. Insert and start-up of gas are made by experts of regional production brunches of the JSC “KTGAymak”.
*Gasification of houses (assembly house gas equipment) is made on the basis of technical specifications (TS) issued by the operator independently for each home, in accordance with the agreed operating organization of the project. In addition, installers must have the appropriate approvals, and a state license for this type of activity, apply specified GOST materials and components, have trained and certified personnel assigned to duty in accordance with the established procedure should be carried out technical supervision of the production and installation of the applicable materials etc. g.